Come to the most poetic city of China – Hangzhou
$3,000 take home – $1000 housing allowance
Somethings about Hangzhou City
- Hangzhou has glorious history and culture.
- It boasts two World Heritage Sites–West Lake and the Grand Canal.
- The ancient water towns near Hangzhou should not be missed
About Victoria Kindergarten
- Providing excellent IB PYP and literacy program for well-rounded whole-person development for our learners, building a community of professionalism with high standards.
- The only private kindergarten that implements IB PYP and Columbia’s University balanced literacy program. We have a long history and good reputation both in Shanghai and Hong Kong.
- School: International Kindergarten with 4 branches in Shanghai, Hangzhou and Suzhou
- Curriculum: IB PYP
- Student age: 2 – 6 years old
- Class size: around 20 kids with teaching assistant in each class
- Working hours: from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Working schedule: Monday to Friday with two days off on Saturday and Sunday
- 1 to 2 homeroom teachers support in each class
- Contract length: 2 years
- Start day: 15 August 2019
Salary and benefits
- Monthly salary: up to 21,000+ RMB (free tax)
- Housing allowance: 6,500 RMB (free tax)
- Free lunch at the school
- Annual insurance provided
- The performance bonus of up to 40,000 RMB at the end of two year contract.
- Paid summer and winter vacation
- 2 round trip ticket reimbursement
Requirements for teacher
- Native teacher from US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland
- BA degree in Education/Early Childhood Education/ PGCE/ Teaching license
- Under 40 years old, Female candidate preferable
- Have at least 1 year experience teaching Kindergarten Students
Preprare the following documents:
- Copy of BA degree and Teaching certificate
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For The Job Now!
You must sign in to apply for this position.