– Teach Math/ Science/ English;
– Age of students: Primary (7-11); Low Secondary (12-15); High school (16-18)
– Working hours: 8 hours/day from 8:00 AM to 17:30 PM (1.5 hours for lunch break); weekends off
– Ensure to implement training plan in a timely productive manner;
– Ensure English technical resources, training material and supplies are available to associate;
– Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues at EMG;
– Create effective and engaging lesson plans based on the provided curriculum;
– Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation;
– Improve team working, problem solving and critical thinking skills for students by engaging them in multi-faceted lessons;
– Motivate students through systematic classroom management policy;
– Carry out other tasks assigned by Academic Manager or EMG Senior Management
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For The Job Now!
You must sign in to apply for this position.