Where will you be teaching?
– Tourists to Suzhou mainly like the extensive gardens and the water towns. It is one of the wealthiest cities and has been known for its high culture, academic excellence, and wealth for many generations.
– Of all the hundreds of cities and towns in China, Suzhou ranks 18th on TripAdvisor in 2016. It’s main draws are its cultural attractions such as its ancient Chinese gardens that Chinese and many foreigners think are exquisitely designed and some old “water towns” that are towns with canals. People also enjoy the museums, refined Chinese music and theater, some old buildings, and the gourmet restaurants.
– Salary: 18,000 – 20,000 RMB/month
– Apartment provided
– Flight reimbursement: 10,000 RMB
– Summer and winter holiday fully paid
– 5 days Christmas holiday
– Enjoy all Chinese National and Public holiday
– Student age: 2 – 6 years old
– Class size: 18 – 22 kids
– Local homeroom teacher-coordinator in each class
– Monday to Friday schedule, two days off on Saturday and Sunday
– Working day: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
– International curriculum provided
– Hold Bachelor’s Degree
– From native English speaking country
– TESOL/TEFL/CELTA or 1 years teaching experience required.
-Be able to relocate in Suzhou and start working in September/October 2019
How to apply:
If you are interested in this vacancy, send your application to us now.
– Your Resume
– BA Degree copy
– Passport photo
To our HR Department: [email protected]
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For The Job Now!
You must sign in to apply for this position.