Where will you be teaching?
– Haining attracts the attention of travelers, owing, in particular, to the spectacular annual tides that rush up the Qiantang River. Each year, thousands of tourists from around the world flock to Haining to watch the famous tide bore. Tidal bores occur about 120 days a year in Haining. The International Qiantang River Tidal Bore Watching Festival is held each year in response to the increasing popularity of this recurring event. The festival takes place on the 18th day of the eighth lunar month.
– Salary: 18,000 – 20,000 RMB (2,700 – 3,000 USD) after tax
– Demo class bonus up to 3,000 RMB/ month
– A single apartment provided
– Airfare reimbursement at the end of the contract: 5,000 RMB
– Health and Accidental insurance provided
– Holidays paid
– 5 personal leave and 3 day sick leave paid
– Work permit and work visa sponsorship
– Dynamic and friendly working environment
– Company trip, team building activities
– Air-port pickup and life assistant upon arrival
Your teaching experience:
– Teach students mostly from 3 – 10 years old
– Working schedule: 5 working days/ week with 35 working hours/ week including teaching and non-teaching hours
– 2 consecutive days off
– Teaching assistant available in each class
Who are we looking for?
– Native English speaker
– Bachelor degree holders
– Hold TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA or 2 years of experience
– Be able to start working immediately
How to apply:
Can not miss this great opportunity? Just hit to send your documents:
– Your CV
– Degree copy
– Passport photo
To the email address: [email protected]
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For The Job Now!
You must sign in to apply for this position.