– Beijing, the capital of the People’s Republic of China, is a fascinating place for tourists at home and abroad
– As one of China’s four ancient capitals, with its profound history of 3000 years, Beijing is the cultural, political, and historical center of China. It is widely considered to be one of the most magnificent cities in the world.
– You will receive the salary from 18000 – 28000 RMB/ month
– The salary is decided based off teacher’s experience and background majors
– Flight ticket will be reimbursed for employees moving to China for the first time.
– Upon arrival, we will meet you at the airport and provide you with up to one week of free accommodation. If you are new to China, our staff can help you find accommodations and help you find your way around the city, etc.
– Health insurance provided.
– Weekday lunches provided.
– Help in obtaining a legal working visa as long as the applicant meets the minimum requirements.
– Free Chinese (Mandarin) lessons and cultural tips.
– Paid holidays up to 29 days
– 5 working days:Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:30 pm with 2.5 hours of break time between 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm. (7-hour work day)
– Teaching Assistants are there to support you (3 TAs per class).
– Lots of available tools and props to use at your convenience
– No criminal record.
– Bachelor’s degree. Major is Education or Early Childhood Education is a plus point
– At least 1 year of working experience with children age 2 to 6.
– TEFL/ TESL/ TESOL certificate or teaching license or a minimum of 2 years of working experience in education.
– Love KIDs, Have strong passion for Early Childhood Education
– Be passionate, empathetic and compassionate
– Be able to start immediately or December 2019
How to apply:
If you see yourself a good fit for this position, please send your application.
– Your Resume
– Degree copy
To our HR person: [email protected]
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For The Job Now!
You must sign in to apply for this position.