Where will you be teaching?
Shaoxing is a city in eastern China’s Zhejiang province, straddling the Grand Canal and crossed by many waterways. It’s known for its locally produced rice wine. The classical gardens and shrine at the Orchid Pavilion honor 4th-century calligrapher Wang Xizhi. The city’s rich cultural history is also marked by native writer Lu Xun’s former residence, now a museum.
– Get paid with 16,000 – 20,000 RMB/ month (depending on your qualifications, experience).
– Housing allowance: 2,000 – 3000 RMB or Free apartment.
– Receive 5,000 RMB right after finishing the contract.
– Medical insurance provided.
– Full support work visa application.
– Working schedule: 25 teaching hours plus 10 office hours per week.
– Teaching English to students from 3 – 12 years old.
– Managing class of 10 – 15 students with a teaching assistant.
– Native English Teachers.
– Bachelor degree is required to apply for work visa and work permit.
– Candidates must have a TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA 120 hours at least or 2 years teaching experience.
– Be able to start working ASAP
If you are interested in the position and want to be a part of our professional team, please don’t hesitate to send your application
– Your CV (latest updated)
– Copy of your BA Degree
To our HR person: [email protected]
Please also provide us your phone number, country code & Skype ID so we can reach you and set up Skype Interview as soon as we receive your application.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For The Job Now!
You must sign in to apply for this position.