Where will you be teaching?
– Shanghai is one of the four municipalities under the direct administration of the central government of the People’s Republic of China. It is the most populous urban area in China, and the second most populous city proper in the world (after Chongqing).Shanghai is a global financial, innovation and technology,and transport hub, with the world’s busiest container port.
– Working with 2 – 6 years old students.
– Small class size: about 20 students/ class.
– Working schedule: Monday – Friday (8 AM – 4:30 PM).
– Chinese teaching assistant is available in each class.
– Contract length: 2 years
Compensation and Benefits:
– Competitive salary: up to 22,000 RMB
– Supporting 6,800 RMB for housing allowance.
– Health insurance provided.
– Free lunch at the school.
– Performance bonus up to 40,000 RMB after 2 years contract.
– 1 month summer break and half a month winter break.
– 2 round trip ticket reimbursement.
Who are we looking for?
– Native English Teachers
– Degree in Education/ Early Childhood Education preferred.
– Teaching certification required
– Have at least 1 year of teaching experience with Kindergarten students
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to send your documents:
– Your Resume
– Copy of your BA Degree
To the email address: [email protected]
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For The Job Now!
You must sign in to apply for this position.