– Yangon city: Myanmar’s largest city, one of the best places to visit in Asia.angon is a city that balances tradition, culture and modernity, making it a must-see for anyone who wants to see a different side of Asia.This city is a melting pot—a diversity of cultures and communities in terms of people, settlement and religions.
Salary and benefits
– Salary: $2,000 – $2,200
– Apartment provided (fully furnished)
– Lunch provided
– Health insurance provided
– 14 classes/week
– Monday – Friday job, 2 days off on the weekend
– Two months vacations paid/academic year
– Small class size: 20 – 24 students/class
– Native English Speakers.
– Must have a Bachelor degree in any major.
– Holding a TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA certificate.
– Love working with kids and have ability to adapt quickly to new working environment.
Send your CV, copy of your passport and photo of your degree to our HR Person: [email protected]
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For The Job Now!
You must sign in to apply for this position.