– Wenzhou, a historic coastal city in southeast China, is a fascinating place to visit.
– Its history can be dated back to the Neolithic Age, when a primitive people lived there and made pottery named ou – the reason it was called Dong’ou in ancient times.
1. Monthly salary ranging from 18,000 – 22,000 RMB
2. Housing allowance: 6,000 RMB
3. Flight reimbursement: 10,000 RMB
4. Health insurance
5. Visa reimbursement
6. National holidays, summer and winter vacations paid
7. Personal and sick leave paid
8. Free tuition for candidates with Kids
9. Z visa application sponsorship
10. Life assistants, support with settling down.
11. Breakfast and lunch provided
Details of the position:
1. Students: 2 – 6 years old
2.15 – 20 students/ class
3.1 – 2 Chinese Homeroom teachers in each class
4. 5 working days from Monday – Friday (8:00 am – 4:30 pm),2 consecutive days off on Saturday and Sunday.
5. Lunch break: 1 hour
6. Full curriculum and teaching material provided
7. Modern school campus
Who are we looking for
1. From English Speaking countries
2. Have BA Degree or above majored in Education
3. Have at least 1 year teaching experience
4. Willing to relocate and start working ASAP
If you are interested in the position and want to be a part of our professional team, please don’t hesitate to send your application
– A CV
– Copy of your BA Degree
– Photo of your passport
To our HR Department: [email protected]
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For The Job Now!
You must sign in to apply for this position.