Shanghai is a renowned international metropolis drawing more and more attention from all over the world. Situated on the estuary of Yangtze River, it serves as the most influential economic, financial, international trade, and cultural center in East China. Also it is a popular travel destination for visitors to sense the pulsating development of the country.
Compensation and Benefits:
1. Salary: 18,000 – 25,000 RMB/month (based on qualification and experience)
2. Housing allowance: 8,000 RMB
3. Flight reimbursement: 10,000 RMB
4. Health insurance provided
5. Visa reimbursement
6. National holidays, summer and winter vacations paid
7. Personal and sick leave paid
8. Free tuition for candidates with Kids
9. Working visa application sponsorship
10. Life assistants, support with settling down.
11. Breakfast and lunch provided
Details of the position:
1. Students age: 2 – 6 years old
2. Class size: 15 – 20 students/ class
3. Teaching assistant: 1 – 2 Chinese Homeroom teachers in each class supporting you as a lead teacher
4. 5 working days from Monday – Friday (8:00 am – 4:30 pm),2 day off on Saturday and Sunday.
5. 1 hour for lunch break
6. Full curriculum and teaching material provided
7. Modern school campus
Who are we looking for
1. From English Speaking countries
2. University degree: at least a BA degree majored in Education, Early Childhood Education
3. Teaching certificate: TEFL/TESOL of 1 year of teaching experience
4. Start date: ASAP
Feel free to join our team by sending your documents:
– A CV
– Copy of your degree
– Passport photo
To our HR Department: [email protected]
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For The Job Now!
You must sign in to apply for this position.