Where will you be teaching
– Phitsanulok is an important, historic city in lower northern Thailand and is the capital of Phitsanulok Province, which stretches all the way to the Laotian border.
– Phitsanulok is one of the oldest cities in Thailand, founded over 600 years ago.
– As the crossroad between the northern and central regions of the country, it has long been important both for political and strategic reasons, and was fought over many times in centuries past.
– Salary: 35,000 – 40,000 baht / month depends on your qualification, education background and teaching experience
– Housing allowance or free apartment
– All national holiday paid
– Lunch provided
– Enjoy swimming pool, gym for free at the school campus
– The cost of living in Phitsanulok is very low compared to Bangkok.
– Non-B VISA / Work Permit – Assistance with documentation is provided.
– Free transportation provided to and from school./if living outside school
– Paid Christmas and Public holidays – All Public Holidays that fall within your contract period are paid for.
– Annual Completion bonus paid on completion of a full 12 month contract.
– Student ages: Kindergarten
– Working hours: Monday – Friday, from 8am – 4pm
– Day off: Saturday and Sunday
– No more than 24 teaching hours per week.
– Must be Native speakers (UK, USA, Aus., NZ, Canada)
-Minimum requirement is a related Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education/Education and TEFL/TESOL (PGCE is a plus)
– Some teaching experience is preferred but not required (Interns OK)
– Must have the start up capital for at least a month living expenses
How to apply:
Feel free to join our team by sending your documents:
– Your CV
– Copy of BA Degree
To this email: [email protected]
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For The Job Now!
You must sign in to apply for this position.