Where will you be teaching?
– One of China’s most enduringly popular holiday spots, Hángzhōu’s (杭州) dreamy West Lake panoramas and fabulously green hills can easily tempt you into long sojourns.
– Eulogised by poets and applauded by emperors, the lake has intoxicated the Chinese imagination for aeons.
– Kept spotlessly clean by armies of street sweepers and litter collectors, its scenic vistas draw you into a classical Chinese water colour of willow-lined banks, mist-covered hills and the occasional stone-gate house and old l residential lane.
– Students age: 2 – 6 years old.
– Class size: Around 20 – 25 students per class.
– Regular working hours: Monday – Friday.
– Chinese teaching assistant is available in each class.
– Contract length: 2 years
– Salary: $3,000 – $3,600 (20,000 – 27,000 RMB)/month (including housing allowance) depending on teacher qualification and teaching experience
– Summer and winter vacation fully paid
– 5 day Christmas holiday and all the national and public holiday paid
– 5 night hotel accommodation upon arrival
– Ending contract bonus up to 40,000 RMB
– Round trip ticket provided at the end of the contract
– IB PYP curriculum training and certificate
– English Teachers from Native speaking countries.
– Degree in Education/ Early Childhood Education preferred.
– Teaching certification required
– Have at least 1 year of teaching experience with Kindergarten students
– Be able to start working ASAP
If you think the position is what you are looking for, don’t hesitate to apply!
Following are the required documents:
– A headshot photo
– A copy of BA DEGREE
Send job application to the email address: [email protected]
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For The Job Now!
You must sign in to apply for this position.