– Hangzhou is both the capital of Zhejiang Province and a sub-provincial city. Moreover, it’s the biggest one among the cities in Zhejiang Province; and it’s one of the sub-central cities in Yangtze River Delta and one of the central cities in Eastern China. In addition, it plays the roles of financial center in the south of Yangtze River Delta, the center of politics, economy, culture, science and education, transportation, media, communication and finance in Zhejiang Province. Hangzhou is also the center of economy, science and education, culture and finance, as well as transportation and communication in Eastern China. Finally, it’s the core city of Hangzhou Metropolitan Economic Circle.
– Salary: 20,000 – 26,000 RMB/ month (including housing allowance) depending on teacher qualification and teaching experience
– Health insurance covered by school.
– Free lunch at the school.
– Ending contract bonus up to 40,000 RMB for 2 years contract.
– Paid summer and winter vacation.
– Reimburse flight tickets (2 rounds).
– IB PYP curriculum training and certificate
– Students age: 2 – 6 years old.
– Class size: Around 20 students per class.
– Working schedule: Monday – Friday (8 AM – 4:30 PM).
– Chinese teaching assistant is available in each class.
– Native English Teachers
– Degree in Education/ Early Childhood Education preferred.
– Teaching certification required
– Have at least 1 year of teaching experience with Kindergarten students
Just hit to send us your application and start your teaching career now! Documents required:
– Your CV
– BA Degree copy
To our HR person: [email protected]
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For The Job Now!
You must sign in to apply for this position.