– Chengdu (成都), also known as the Brocade City, the Lotus City, the Panda City,and the City of Hibiscus. The face of Chengdu has been constantly changing during its history of more than 2300 years. Classic Chinese architecture is hard to find downtown as the new, affluent class of southwest China prefers modern skyscrapers. Still, Chengdu is an excellent urban locale to take a break during a likely tiresome, yet awe-inspiring travel through Sichuan province and neighboring Yunnan and Tibet.Foreigners truly love living in Chengdu, a fully modernized city with a fraction the cost of living of eastern giants like Beijing or Shanghai
– Base salary: 16000 – 20000 RMB per month;
– 2000 RMB for housing allowance
– Ending contract bonus from 3000 – 15000 RMB
– 1500 RMB for new teacher recommendation
– Performance bonus of up to 6000 RMB per quarter
– Round trip Flight allowance: 6,000 RMB (paid with the first month salary) + 6.000 RMB (paid with the last month’s salary)
– Paid holiday: 15 days public holiday +14 days annual leave (including days off)
– Teach all ages of students, mostly from 3 – 12
– 4 – 6 students/ class
– 5 working days/ week, 2 consecutive days off
– 35 working hours/ week including teaching and non-teaching hours
– Curriculum + teaching material provided
– Citizens from native English speaking countries including US/UK/Canada/ Australia/ New Zealand/ Ireland
– Bachelor degree holders
– Hold TEFL/ CELTA/ TESOL or have at least 2 years of experience
If you are interested in this vacancy, send your application to us now.
– Your CV
– Copy of BA Degree
– Photo of your passport
To our HR person: [email protected]
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For The Job Now!
You must sign in to apply for this position.