Where will you be teaching?
– Beijing, the capital of the People’s Republic of China, is a fascinating place for tourists at home and abroad
– Located in north China, close to the port city of Tianjin and partially surrounded by Hebei Province, it also serves as the most important transportation hub and port of entry.
Compensation and Benefits:
– Salary for solid experienced or with a background in education or early childhood education: 19,000 RMB – 22,000 RMB (after tax) with free apartment or housing allowance on top.
– Health insurance provided
– Free lunch at the school
– Free Mandarin lessons
– Airfare reimbursement at the completion of the contract
– Breakfast and Lunch provided, dinner is available too if teacher wants to enjoy dinner at school too
– Work visa provided
– Life assistant
Teaching experience at our school:
– Student age: 2 – 6 years old
– Class size: 15 – 20 students/class
– Working hours: 40 hours/week, from Monday to Friday (two days off on the weekend)
– 2 bilingual Chinese teachers in each class
– High Scope and Montessori methods
– Professional working environment!
– Native English teachers from the US/ UK/ Canada/ Ireland/ New Zealand/ Australia/ South Africa
– Hold a BA at least
– TEFL/ TESOL/CELTA or at least 2 years of teaching experience to young learners.
If you are interested in this position, feel free to send your documents:
– A Resume
– Degree copy
To our email: [email protected]
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For The Job Now!
You must sign in to apply for this position.