Where will you be teaching?
Beijing is one of the world’s great cities, with a number of iconic world-renowned sites, including the Great Wall of China, Tian’anmen Square, the Forbidden City and the Summer Palace.
Compensation and Benefits:
– We offer teachers a salary range: 18,000 – 28,000 RMB per month, depending on qualification and experience
– Flight ticket reimbursement (for employees moving to China for the first time).
– Pick up at airport and support to find accommodation
– Provide up to one week of free accommodation
– Health insurance provided
– Weekdays lunch provided
– Help in obtaining a legal working visa as long as the applicant meets the minimum requirements.
– Free Chinese (Mandarin) lessons and cultural tips
– Paid holiday up to 28 days/ year
– Kindergarten students
– 5 working days/ week:8:00 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Friday, with 2.5 hours of break time
– Teaching assistant available: 3 TAs/ class
– Lots of available tools and props to use at your convenience
– Curriculum provided
– Native English Speakers.
– Must have a Bachelor degree
– Holding a TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA certificate.
– Love working with kids and have ability to adapt quickly to new working environment.
– At least 1 year of working experience with children age 2 to 6
– Be able to start immediately or December 2019
How to apply:
If you are interested in this vacancy, send your application to us now.
– Your Resume
– Copy of your BA Degree
– Photo of your passport
To the email address: [email protected]
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For The Job Now!
You must sign in to apply for this position.